RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 19 Jun 2018 12:26 #11

• Haufenmann
  • Haufenmanns Avatar
  • Aufsteiger
  • Dank erhalten: 8
Bis der Admin was deutsches einstellt hier der komplette englische Text:

NEW RR MY 2019 - An even more advanced, complete range
#betamotor (ENG)

The new Beta RR my 2019 arrives on the market with a broader range than in previous years. The Tuscan bike builder, in fact, hasn't just been working towards a more refined product with significant technical improvements: it's also introduced a new 200 cc engine. A 2-stroke that, following the recent introduction of the 125 cc, completes the product range, which now features no less than eight different models.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Given the engine size and low weight, the newly arrived RR 200 2T has inherited the chassis set-up of the 125. More specifically, the frame, in chrome molybdenum with double cradle split above the exhaust port, has been designed for small engine displacements. It features revised main dimensions and ensures optimal engine positioning. The chassis, an offshoot of its smaller 125cc sister - is characterized by a special layout that aims to optimize weight distribution and engine dynamics.
This model, thanks to the introduction of the automatic oil injector and the electric start, it's a great all-around bike for those looking for some epic Enduro or off-road free time fun.
The new 200cc, showed in preview during the Press Presentation of the Enduro MY 2019 range, will go into production during the next Autumn.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range either, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia. Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF Sachs components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.

KEY RR MODEL FEATURES:

2-STROKE

125cc
The smallest bike in the Beta range, the lightest and easiest to handle of them all. In pure racing style, suitable for both young riders coming up from the lower categories and more expert riders looking for a fun bike.

200cc
The chassis setup and engine derive from its smaller sister, while providing broader torque and ensuring extremely low weight and great handling but with decidedly higher torque and power. Oil injection and electric start make this a complete bike that is just perfect for Enduro enthusiasts.

250cc
Ideal for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke bike with slightly less power and torque than the top-of-the-range models to ensure excellent handling.

300cc
Made for those who like big-displacement engines with outstanding torque at any rpm. The perfect bike for those who enjoy riding long distances on smooth or fast terrain.

4-STROKE

350cc
This is the easiest-to- handle bike in the 4- stroke model range; it favors high-rev riding while providing a very linear power output.

390cc
Delivering an excellent handling- power mix, its winning feature is outstanding traction. The engine is very unique in that it feels lighter yet still provides added torque and power.

430cc
High performance engine that gives the best of itself when the rider exploits the long gearing and superb torque characteristics.

480cc
This bike expresses itself best in wide open spaces. Its characteristics are similar to the 430 model but with even higher torque and power, suitable for larger riders that are more advanced.

Following intensive across-the-range development and technical refinement, the biggest new features on the RR my 2019 models can be summed up as:

Engine 2-Stroke:
• New engine control unit (ECU): guarantees a more powerful spark at high revs, improving combustion and engine performance.
• Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
• New BPV exhaust valve opening adjustment (on 300 cc only): allows extremely linear power delivery, creating a high-performance engine that is easy to use under extreme conditions.
• BPV centrifugal unit contrast springs kit (on 300 cc only): supplied with the bike to extend the bike's scope for personalization according to the rider's needs. Thanks to springs with a spring rate lower than the standard ones, performance is better at mid-high revs, giving
fuller, more decisive power delivery.
• Stiffer clutch cover (on 125 cc only): improves operation and produces a more precise bite-release action.
• New expansion chamber (on 250/300cc only): ensures increased performance throughout the rev range.

Engine 4-Stroke:
• New throttle control: designed by Domino exclusively for Beta for improved engine response to minimal throttle twists, giving optimized traction even on the most difficult terrain.
• New mapping for all engine sizes combined with the excellent response of the new throttle control.
• Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.

Chassis:
• New ZF Sachs (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
• New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
• New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
• Fully redesigned ZF Sachs shock: with more compact ø 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter.
The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
• New graphics and colors.

RR 200 cc 2-stroke
As already mentioned, the introduction of the 200cc engine has broadened the RR my 2019 range. These 2-stroke engines have, in addition to the above, the following distinctive advantages:

Engine:
• Double piston rings (ø 62 mm): component designed to ensure high rigidity and reliability; the choice of double rings provides a better seal at the low and medium revs that typify Enduro riding.
• Beta progressive valve: made-in-Beta system characterized by a special relationship between the opening of the main flap and that of the side boosters. The delayed opening of the boosters enables excellent performance progression throughout the engine's rpm range.
• Crankshaft with polyamide inserts: favors lightness and ensures optimum filling of the crankcase, boosting performance and reliability.
• Cylinder: has an exhaust flange system as on the bigger engines, enabling better control of frontal piston-flap-cylinder play. By keeping this value to a minimum, it is possible to achieve a significant low-rev performance boost by reducing gas leakage.
• Aluminum demountable cylinder head dome: rigid and lightweight solution made possible by shifting the engine mount on to the cylinder. The geometry of the combustion chamber is designed to ensure a high-efficiency thermodynamic cycle and obtain the best compromise between responsiveness at low-to-medium revs and during spurts. It also facilitates fine tuning and replacement of the combustion chamber.
• Die-cast crankcase in aluminum alloy: the casing geometries were designed according to an innovative layout in terms of the relative position of components and with a view to maximum weight reduction without compromising structural strength. Considerable attention was focused on the main bearing area to ensure correct wall rigidity in order to withstand the stresses transmitted by the crankshaft.
• Die-cast crankcase covers in magnesium alloy: ensure very low weight and optimal surface finish. It also proved possible to adopt this solution for the inner clutch cover thanks to isolation of the water pump from this element.
• Vforce4 reed valve packet: the stoppers ensure high reliability without compromising performance.
• 6-speed dog-box transmission: specially developed for small Beta engines with gears made from forged blanks to provide mechanical strength and reliability while still keeping size and weight extremely low.
• Clutch: multi-disc in oil bath with reverse opening, actuator integrated into the outer cover. This is a system designed for maximum engine lightness and compactness. Thanks to low- slung positioning, it ensures reduction of power unit size and a significant centralization of weight, crucial for good chassis dynamics.
• Exhaust system: to optimize the 2-stroke engine's torque and power curves, the Beta R&D Department has developed a special system dedicated to this engine size.
• Electric start: perfect start-up convenience whatever the situation.
• Automatic oil injection: eliminates the need for a fuel-oil premix.

Chassis:
• Geometry of the new upper coupling points: various solutions were investigated and developed before reaching a final one that has allowed a reduction in engine-generated vibration while maintaining good engine-frame system stiffness.
• New ZF Sachs (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
• New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
• New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
• Fully redesigned ZF Sachs shock with more compact ø 46 mm piston. The new piston has
been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
• Filter box air boot: designed for this engine type, it improves flow across the entire rev range, even at low revs.
• Engine guard: made from tough yet light polyamide, it features excellent shielding to stop mud getting between the engine and the guard itself.
• Fuel tank: compared to larger models, a slightly smaller tank has been adopted to improve on-board ergonomics while maintaining good fuel autonomy.
• Cooling system: specifically designed for this bike, features new pipes and radiators with specially shaped reservoirs to fit the small size of the motorcycle.
• Nissin braking system: extremely powerful and configurable, the same as on the rest of the Enduro range.
Availability

Starting: mid-June.
Letzte Änderung: 19 Jun 2018 13:12 von Haufenmann.
Ihr wollt mit uns diskutieren? Oben im Menupunkt "Mitmachen" anmelden und ab geht die Post...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Martin Kemmeter, DaveXT

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 19 Jun 2018 16:30 #12

• K.I.S.S.
  • K.I.S.S.s Avatar
  • Durchstarter
Gabel und Shock ZF?
ZF=Sachs?
Ihr wollt mit uns diskutieren? Oben im Menupunkt "Mitmachen" anmelden und ab geht die Post...

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 19 Jun 2018 16:37 #13

• K.I.S.S.
  • K.I.S.S.s Avatar
  • Durchstarter

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 19 Jun 2018 16:38 #14

• Bastlwastl
  • Bastlwastls Avatar
  • BetaBiker
  • Dank erhalten: 246
steht dch genauso im text unten im letzten abschnitt zb.

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 19 Jun 2018 16:41 #15

• halpgas
  • halpgass Avatar
  • BetaBikes.de-Team
  • Dank erhalten: 362
K.I.S.S. schrieb:
Gabel und Shock ZF?
ZF=Sachs?

Also ja.
Was ist schon ein Tag ohne BetaBikes?

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 19 Jun 2018 20:15 #16

• halpgas
  • halpgass Avatar
  • BetaBikes.de-Team
Hier ein paar Bilder vorab vom admin, frisch aus der Toskana. :flag: :map:

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 19 Jun 2018 20:17 #17

• halpgas
  • halpgass Avatar
  • BetaBikes.de-Team

Mehr gibts nach seiner Rückkehr...

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 20 Jun 2018 07:01 #18

• admin
  • admins Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Alp 200 TT
  • Dank erhalten: 933
:knips: Aufnahmen aus dem Studio gibt es jetzt schon...

:guck: RR 2019
BetaBikes are beta Bikes... ;-)

Danke, 10 Jahre BetaBikes.de - 10 Jahre Spaß mit euch ;-)

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 20 Jun 2018 07:24 #19

• admin
  • admins Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Alp 200 TT
  • Dank erhalten: 933
Stursberg schrieb:
Wie sieht´s denn nun mit der 200er 2T aus??? Im Netz findet man ja leider weing :heul:

:zünd: Schaut euch mal den Vergleich zwischen der im letzten Jahr vorgestellten RR125LC und der neuen RR200LC an:

Links der Drehmomentvergleich, rechts die Leistung. Die jeweils linke Kurve gehört zur 200er.
BetaBikes are beta Bikes... ;-)

Danke, 10 Jahre BetaBikes.de - 10 Jahre Spaß mit euch ;-)

RR MY 2019 Neuvorstellung 20 Jun 2018 12:12 #20

• OifelOifel
  • OifelOifels Avatar
  • Einsteiger
  • Beta RR 125 2T, Beta Evo 250 Factory, Suzuki RMZ 450
Hallo liebe Beta-mit-Enthusiasten, :bon:

nach einiger Zeit des Mitverfolgens habe ich nun entschieden mich ebenfalls im Forum anzumelden. )))

Wahnsinn was Beta für das Modelljahr 2019 auf die Beine gestellt hat. Ich war im Zweifel ob RR 125 oder nicht, dann erzählt mir mein Händler von der RR200. Nach reiflicher Überlegung habe ich sie nun vorbestellt. :cool:
Mit einer 450er Motocrosser ist Enduro eben nur semigeil. :D

Wird die krönende Ergänzung zu meiner EVO 250 Factory! Ich bin schon sehr gespannt.

Die Drehmoment / Leistungskurven! Hammer! :dau:
All my friends are getting married or pregnant and I'm just like: "Braaap! Braaap!"
Letzte Änderung: 20 Jun 2018 12:16 von OifelOifel.

Diese Firmen unterstützen unsere Beta-Fanseite mit ihrer Anzeige

mdesign mm F

Cycle World

Dr Dirt 2neu

LIQUI MOLY Logo 180

LIQUI MOLY Logo 180

g edv

OasiVerde Logo 18 Cycle World

Hier ist Platz für

ein weiteres

Logo

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.254 Sekunden

Die Alp-Erlebnisse  

Alle Events

der letzten Jahre.

BetaPilot

Einfach klasse!

Wo warst du dabei?

© 2024 - www.BetaBikes.de - Der Treffpunkt der Betafans

Cookie Hinweis: Ich weiß, es nervt ein bisschen, aber ich bin verpflichtet diesen Hinweis einzublenden und eure Zustimmung einzuholen. BetaBikes.de verwendet Cookies zur Optimierung der Inhalte. Erfasste Informationen werden ausschließlich zur Optimierung der Inhalte verwendet, ich muss ja wissen, was euch interessiert und was nicht. Insbesondere erfolgt keinerlei Werbung auf Basis verwendeter Cookies. Weitere Informationen finden ihr im Impressum und in der Datenschutzerklärung. Mit Klick auf den OK-Schalter stimmt ihr der Verwendung von Cookies zu. HINWEIS: Mitglieder auf BetaBikes.de müssen die Cookiemeldung akzeptieren, um sich im Forum anmelden zu können. Euer admin Datenschutzerklärung